I don’t have a party machine and often need volunteers to help support my work and keep the community informed.
Here are some practical ways you can help:
- Distribution: Deliver notices door-to-door for a couple of hours to help keep the community informed. You can help out in your own time and get some exercise, and we provide a map and instructions.
- Fill Envelopes: We need people to call on to stuff envelopes when there is a major mailout usually during the daytime.
- Doorknocking: Knock on doors with me to let residents know about our work and why the team is standing – mostly afternoons and weekends.
- Street Stalls: Hand out information at key community meeting places to let people know about our work – usually weekday mornings or Saturdays.
Please contact us with your contact details and another volunteer will contact you to discuss how you would like to be involved:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 8078 3830
- Post: PO Box 1085 Darlinghurst NSW 1300