Late last week Transport for NSW released their Environmental Impact Study (EIS) on the CBD and South East Light Rail project.
The EIS provides details on the route, construction, design and environmental impact of the project.
Transport for NSW are now asking for your feedback on the project, and I encourage you to put your views forward by clicking here.
You'll also be able to hear the details from Transport for NSW staff at drop-in Community Information Sessions, being held at:
- Eastern Suburbs Masonic Centre, 199 Anzac Parade, Kensington, Saturday 23 November, 10am - 2pm
- State Library, Macquarie Street, Sydney, Tuesday 26 November, 4pm - 8pm
- Randwick Town Hall, Corner Avoca and Frances streets, Randwick, Saturday 30 November, 10am - 2pm
- Sydney Boys High School, Gate 9, Anzac Parade, Moore Park, Thursday 5 December, 4pm - 8pm
- Surry Hills Library, 405 Crown Street, Surry Hills, Tuesday 10 December, 4pm - 8pm
A dedicated website www.sydneylightrail.transport.nsw.gov.au and Community Information Centre at 388 George Street in the city centre have also been established to give up-to-date information on the project.
I believe more work needs to be done to minimise the impact of the tunnel entrance into Moore Park.
The City of Sydney will continue to work with the community and Transport for NSW to make sure that we get the best possible outcome.