(Thursday 28 November 2013, Hyde Park)
Hello, everyone, welcome to Christmas on the Green. It's great to be here with Santa to wish you all a Happy Christmas.
I hope you are all having a wonderful time? Let's thank our fantastic performers and staff for making it such a fabulous event.
I hope you will support our Charity Partner, the Australian Children's Music Foundation who enrich children's lives with music. What would Christmas be without music?
I also thank our generous sponsors for supporting these celebrations:
- American Express
- Sunday Style and 2DAY FM and
- Westfield Sydney.
So I wish you all a truly wonderful, happy and peaceful Christmas.
- Town Hall light projections
- Choirs and entertainment each Thursday evening in Pitt Street Mall
- Trees in Martin Place and across the City Of Sydney
- Traditional family concert in Town Hall on December 17