A new kit to help public housing tenants get repairs to their homes is now available in printed form from the Redfern Legal Centre and online. The repairs Kit, produced by the Sydney Tenants' Advice and Advocacy Service, provides information on:
- the responsibilities of tenants and Housing NSW to maintain their properties
- how to notify Housing NSW when repairs are needed
- what tenants can do if repairs are urgent, and
- other action tenants can take if Housing NSW does not respond.
The kit was designed and printed with the support of a grant from my Lord Mayoral Salary Trust.
- Public Housing Repair Kit and other information kits are available from Redfern Legal Centre, phone 9698 7277 or online at www.rlc.org.au/publications/tool-kits.html