More Information

Who can donate?

The Clover Moore Independent Team does not accept donations that could compromise our independence. Donations from anyone attempting to purchase influence or with the potential for a conflict of interest will be returned.

Some donations are prohibited - this includes donations from property developers and the tobacco, liquor and gambling industries.

We need to report to the Electoral Commission

We need to make sure you are eligible to donate, which is why we ask for your full name and residential (enrolment) address - a donor must generally be an individual on the electoral roll.

We will give you a receipt, which will generally be emailed for online donations. If you do not receive your receipt, let us know by emailing

Donations of $1000 or more in a financial year are ‘Reportable Political Donations’, which must be disclosed by the Independent Team and the person making the donation. Buying an event ticket or purchasing an item in an auction are also considered donations. The donors form is available from the Electoral Commission NSW, generally after the end of the financial year.

We only disclose personal information about donors as required by electoral funding and privacy legislation.

Our income and expenses are externally audited and publicly disclosed to the Electoral Commission NSW each year.

How will your transaction be processed?

Credit card transactions are securely processed by NationBuilder and PayPal’s PayFlow using encryption/SSL. If you have any questions contact